Cruise Calender?

had me worried for a minute there that his site had closed down!!

Theron

Me, too, Theron. I was so glad that I checked on it and could post the link.

I discovered something wonderful - on our 9 day cruise in 19 days (!!!!!), there is no other ship with us in port in Bermuda AND in San Juan! Only one other ship in St. Thomas and St. Maarten, and each of those is an RC ship!

:)

Me, too, Theron. I was so glad that I checked on it and could post the link.

I discovered something wonderful - on our 9 day cruise in 19 days (!!!!!), there is no other ship with us in port in Bermuda AND in San Juan! Only one other ship in St. Thomas and St. Maarten, and each of those is an RC ship!

Wow that is unusual, especially for St. Thomas! Enjoy Bermuda, I have decided that is my favorite island... for now at least... :)

There are just a few pictures in my photo album... ha ha

Theron

had me worried for a minute there that his site had closed down!!

Theron

ME TOO!!!!;)

I moved to a new host a couple of weeks ago. The old one has been.... troublesome. There were some links that are no longer working but, they should now at least forward to www.cruisecal.com

Wolfcathorse, Do you have the link you were trying to use?

Thanks!

Brian

ME TOO!!!!;)

I moved to a new host a couple of weeks ago. The old one has been.... troublesome. There were some links that are no longer working but, they should now at least forward to www.cruisecal.com

Wolfcathorse, Do you have the link you were trying to use?

Thanks!

Brian

Ha ha good to hear from you Brian! Who is your host? I use Dreamhost, they have been pretty good as far as I can tell. Only one or two times that I have noticed my site being off line for any length of time.

Theron

Ha ha good to hear from you Brian! Who is your host? I use Dreamhost, they have been pretty good as far as I can tell. Only one or two times that I have noticed my site being off line for any length of time.

Theron

Hey Theron!

I don't want to name who i was with. I might say something I shouldn't. I am now on a server that friend's company has. I have alot more control. My old host simply couldn't handle my site as far as database and traffic load. It's been a long ordeal. I'm glad it's over!!!!

Hey Theron!

I don't want to name who i was with. I might say something I shouldn't. I am now on a server that friend's company has. I have alot more control. My old host simply couldn't handle my site as far as database and traffic load. It's been a long ordeal. I'm glad it's over!!!!

Understand... guess that falls under what most everyone's mom taught them: "If you can't say something nice... don't say anything at all!"

Theron

Understand... guess that falls under what most everyone's mom taught them: "If you can't say something nice... don't say anything at all!"

Theron

Or go with Alice Roosevelt Longworth's version:

"If you don't have anything nice to say..............come sit by me!" ;)

Archived