Pre Cruise/Post Cruise Hotel Question

septrack

Am cruising back into FLL near Thanksgiving and need a hotel for 1 night before flying out. I have checked into the cost of 3*+ hotels and they are realitively expensive that time of year. (Even with Priceline or Hotwire)Here's my question:

I have used Princess precruise hotel service before (Marriott North) and know that the price includes free transfer from the airport to the hotel and free transfer to the pier. This makes the package tolerable in price.

If you buy the post cruise hotel I assume this includes the transfer to the hotel. Does it also include the transfer the next day to the airport from the hotel? I know the Marriott does not offer this service.

TIA for anyone who can answer this question with firsthand knowledge!

Mark

:cool:

If you buy the post cruise hotel I assume this includes the transfer to the hotel. Does it also include the transfer the next day to the airport from the hotel? I know the Marriott does not offer this service.

Yes and Yes.

In your situation (holiday), a cruise hotel may be your best bet.

One other question, does the hotel grant early access to the rooms since I'm guessing we will be there by 11am at the latest.

Thanks

Mark

If there are rooms available/clean, they will. If not - they will hold your luggage for you. It really depends on how full they were the night before.

Archived