Save the Date/Wedding Newsletter

My DD has just gotten engaged and the two of them have decided to be married in November, 2008 in NJ prior to a RCCL cruise. My husband is very cautious about doing anything not carved in stone by his traditional Italian family. Please send me copies of the "save the date newsletter" and "welcome letter" so that Gina and I can use them to start our planning. Thanks so much to both of you in advance from the excited but already stressed mother of the bride. I am constantly on the boards for info when planning past cruises and I think it will be fun to share info with you ladies this next year. I'll try to convince my DD to start checking in too. Thanks again! :D My e-mail is rosetti79@yahoo.com

I would love to see it as well please. We just decided last week that we are getting married in May so a frenzy of information seeking has begun. :)

If you post your email, I will be happy to send you a copy of my newsletter.

Thank you both who sent me GREAT examples (i.e. their own) wedding newsletters after my reuqest!! I have tried to send thank yous to you but for some reason I think they are only coming back at me. Anyway - the letters are great --a huge help when trying to plan all of this!! Thanks again - alscherring (getting married 7/14/08 in Bermuda off of the ship) :p

Archived