Monarch Question

KikiKruiser

I'm interested to know if there is an early disembarkation program on the Monarch of the Seas, and how it is working? I know there are probably primarily locals sailiing, so I would imagine most everyone would be interested in disembarking as early as possible. It takes forever to disembark from the Paradise. :(

I'm interested to know if there is an early disembarkation program on the Monarch of the Seas, and how it is working? I know there are probably primarily locals sailiing, so I would imagine most everyone would be interested in disembarking as early as possible. It takes forever to disembark from the Paradise. :(

Express departure on the Monarch begins at about 6:30 Am. You have to have all your luggage with you. Get in line about 6 am. You'll be off the ship really early. Don

If you are in a time crunch, I would do the shuttle so you don't have to wait for the bus to fill up before you leave for the airport. As for us locals vying to get off early, we carry all of our own luggage, but always wait as long as possible to depart the ship. We live an hour's drive from the port without traffic, but it would take anywhere from 2 to 3 hours if we left during rush hour.

• 1 month later...
Express departure on the Monarch begins at about 6:30 Am. You have to have all your luggage with you. Get in line about 6 am. You'll be off the ship really early. Don

Wow thats early around what time would we be able to get into a taxi?

hopefully this works out...we would like to use it in October on Vision and April on Monarch...usually when we cruise from the east coast we stay a couple days after the cruise so getting of at 6:30am doesnt do a lot for us (no need to rush) but since we will be just an hour and a half from home it will be nice to get off early and get back...I am one of those who wants to get home asap once the vacation is over...

Wow thats early around what time would we be able to get into a taxi?

Taxi's are lined up outside as soon as guests begin comming out of the terminal building. If you do the express departure (highly recommended), you can leave any time. You don't have to leave at 6:30. Have a breakfast and leave at 8 AM or whenever you want to. Don

hopefully this works out...we would like to use it in October on Vision and April on Monarch...usually when we cruise from the east coast we stay a couple days after the cruise so getting of at 6:30am doesnt do a lot for us (no need to rush) but since we will be just an hour and a half from home it will be nice to get off early and get back...I am one of those who wants to get home asap once the vacation is over...

The express departure on the Vision has begun at 7:30 in the past. My guess is that it will be that way when she returns from Alaska and begins the Mexico runs.

Archived