Weigh-in Aug. 19

Cruise Miriam

Tami, did you eat any fried Milky Ways? :D

Yes I did! :D It's why I stayed the same. I had been down 2 but went up two overnight which is probably water. I'll be able to tell better tomorrow.

It was wonderful and worth the fact that I'm living on chicken and veggies for the next 2 weeks to get to my monthly goal.

Tami

I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date....;) Well, I did weigh in yesterday (I weigh in every day :rolleyes: )....and I'm down another 4.8 pounds for the week...totalling 12.4 in two weeks...Yippeeeeeeee! Still have a long way to go :o and I'm sure it will start dropping off slower but I'm definately encouraged!

Sounds like most had a very successful week! Great job! Keep up the good (yet hard) work! :D

Gainers - Keep on track. Don't give up!

Samers - Sometimes the scale doesn't move as fast as we would like it to. Have you measured yourselves lately? Could see some good losses there! :) Stay on your WOE and stay positive!

Lynn

Have been reading your Thursday weigh-in for a few weeks, now I'm motivated. Started diet Sunday morning. I'm watching what I eat and doing the Walk Away the Pounds DVD. Would like to lose about 15-20 pounds. Weighed in Thursday. Down 5 pounds. I think this is the initial water weight, meaningless weigh loss. Next week I'm hoping to be looking at a 1-2 pound loss. Keep up the good work ladies. Thanks for the motivation!

It looks like everyone did very well this past week. Give yourselves a big pat on the back!!!

Welcome to our newbies. Yes, we weigh in every Thursday. Anyone can start the thread, just be sure to give the date and say Weigh In , like at the top of this thread.

Btw, fried Milky Ways? Never heard of it before. I think this is when I'm glad I'm allergic to sugar and milk!!

Archived