Want to see LOTS of fish

astridwilson

Which is better? The snorkeling at Dzul Ha (Palmar Beach Club) or The snorkeling at Chankanaab National Marine Park?

I want to snorkel and my Mom wants to sit on the beach, so which is better for 3 hours??

Is it better to do the morning or the afternoon??

We plan to shop and walk around Cozumel in the morning, back to the boat for lunch and then snorkel/beach in the afternoon. OR we could snorkel in the morn, back to the boat for lunch and then walk around and maybe shop in the afternoon.

So which is best?? Want to see LOTS of fish

Which is better? The snorkeling at Dzul Ha (Palmar Beach Club) or The snorkeling at Chankanaab National Marine Park?

I want to snorkel and my Mom wants to sit on the beach, so which is better for 3 hours??

Is it better to do the morning or the afternoon??

We plan to shop and walk around Cozumel in the morning, back to the boat for lunch and then snorkel/beach in the afternoon. OR we could snorkel in the morn, back to the boat for lunch and then walk around and maybe shop in the afternoon.

So which is best?? Want to see LOTS of fish

If mom wants to veg, Chank is your best bet. The snorkeling is good at both places and seeing fish is no problem, but mom will have more amenities at CP. Midday when the sun is overhead is when you get the best light penetration under water. Be sure to take a disposable underwater camera or two. Some of the fish are gorgeous.

Archived