Platinum Blacony discount?

All balconies, regardless of catagory, are $50 pp off for 7 day cruises and $100 off for 10 day cruises. I have used my discount for both 7 and 10. I don't know what the discount is for shorter cruses, but I think it is $25 pp.

We are also platinum members and in our last Crown & Anchor (Issue 3 2004) Magazine the Savings Certificates were as follows:

$75 for 6 night Southern or Western Caribbean

$150 for 7 night Eastern, Western, Southern Caribbean

$150 for 7 night Mediterranean

$150 for 8 night Eastern Caribbean

$150 for 11 night Hawaii

$225 for 11 night Ultimate Caribbean

$225 for 12 night Mediterranean

Keep in mind that all coupons are for specific ships on specific dates. The savings certificates state they apply to all categories, subject to availability. The sailing dates for this issue start in December 2004 and are good thru most of 2005.

Hope this helps.

We are also platinum members and in our last Crown & Anchor (Issue 3 2004) Magazine the Savings Certificates were as follows:

$75 for 6 night Southern or Western Caribbean

$150 for 7 night Eastern, Western, Southern Caribbean

$150 for 7 night Mediterranean

$150 for 8 night Eastern Caribbean

$150 for 11 night Hawaii

$225 for 11 night Ultimate Caribbean

$225 for 12 night Mediterranean

Keep in mind that all coupons are for specific ships on specific dates. The savings certificates state they apply to all categories, subject to availability. The sailing dates for this issue start in December 2004 and are good thru most of 2005.

Hope this helps.

I thought that, as platinum members, you get discounts off of balcony cabins separately from any C&A Magazine coupons (we received a "platinum member" discount on our upcoming cruise for a balcony cabin). However, if you also have a magazine coupon, can you use it in addition to the platinum level balcony discount?

We are platinum members and for our upcoming cruise we received a $100 discount for our balcony cabin, received $100 onboard credit for booking while on our last cruise and used $100 crown & anchor coupon. The discounts really added up on this cruise. Yeah!!!

Archived