Windsurf Overbooked

wayzer

One problem is that I do not believe crew members have normal cabins. If, in fact, they were overbooked, I can not believe they only found it out now. They send out boarding packages, with cabins assigned, a few weeks before the cruise. At that time they would have realized that they did not have cabins for everyone.

On this basis, I don't think your "source" is correct.

• 2 weeks later...

Q. If the crew gave up all their cabins to over-booked guests, where would they sleep????

A. They would not be aboard, and the passengers in their cabins would, of course, take their place to cook and server the food, clean the cabins, and all the rest. I don't think I would want to be on this cruise !!!

Hey, this is turning into a good story !!!!!!

It goes to show you what a "good source" can do for you.

We were on the Paul Gauguin last month -told we were in the cruise director's cabin, right next door to the chief engineer's cabin. She got moved from deck 6 to deck 3. We did the galley tour and saw some of the food stacked in the aisle. Why? Seems the spare storage room became the cruise director's cabin.

Thought it was just a rumor, then went to get our snorkel equipment and we didn't have a tag because our room was "new."

I was so happy to have gotten on board, I would have taken the veggie room on deck 3.:p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived