Carnival deals

Gingee

Does Carnival ever run specials on Victory to Canada such as credit on board? I am waiting for some kind of deal to come up for next August.

Sorry if I posted this before but I can't find the post.

Does Carnival ever run specials on Victory to Canada such as credit on board? I am waiting for some kind of deal to come up for next August.

Sorry if I posted this before but I can't find the post.

The only time I have ever saw and on board credit (OBC) is if the price goes down after you book it. I would book now for next year. You get A better price and your pick of a cabin.

There were some good specials last Christmas for the 12 days of christmas sale, but I was on the Princess Grand and missed 8 days of the sales, so really dont remember, but havent seen any sales with OBC from Carnival.

I saw one for Carnival from a certain online agency offering $50 on a 5 day and $100 on a 7 day this fall when I was looking last night, but it was only for 2007 sailings.

I just got the ad from Carnival. I don't care too much about the upgrades but I would like some kind of discount so we can book it.

Good luck with that. I would like to see a discount too, a real sale. All I ever see is free upgrades to cabins I dont want to be upgraded to and you have to pay extra to get them, so they are not free. Iv had that conversation with my PVP too. I said if I have to pay extra above the cost of the guarantee to get the free upgrade, then its not free. She never sees my point.

Who wants to do a 5 day into Canada anyway... its too cold up that way... I want warmth,lots of skin lol...actually I've never seen anything like what your looking for either... hope you find it.

I sailed this itinerary last August and it was low 80's and sunny in both ports.

By the way, where I live in Canada we have many summer days in the 90's. Just so you're aware.

We are looking into early August because of college kids (my daughter) may want to do summer school next summer and it will be over by then. Also it may be warmer then than June. Maybe the air on the ocean is warmer then?

Archived