inside cabin Grandeur of the Seas

billm52

Bill,

I've stayed in the small inside cabins on all of my previous cruises over the years. They are small, but manageable. They're very well organized and have lots of storage space. We don't spend much time at all in the cabins - pretty much just to sleep, shower, and dress. It might be a little cramped for the 4 teens. Especially when they have to share a small, but efficient bathroom. It'll be great.

By the way - we're staying in an inside cabin on deck 3 - and it's the same size as yours! And my three kids are staying in the one right next door - so we're in the same boat! (pardon the pun)

• 3 weeks later...

Tell the teens to use the shower in the gym/spa area. It will get them all ready by dinner time.

Also- an over the shoe door hanger will keep your cabin neat and organized. You take a small space/ put a few people in there and once everyone starts putting their stuff around that tiny room can seem unmanageable. We cruised the first time with 5 to a cabin. We were in there to sleep. and I used it to shower--kids went to the gym to take the showers.

Archived