2009 Caribbean Dates?

:) Does anyone know when the 2009 dates for the Caribbean sailings will be released? We are looking to take our first HAL cruise in 2009.

Thanks,

Mike

I, for one, am truly impressed: I'm very big on planning ahead but 2009? Well, more power to you for really, really planning ahead. I think that it will be a while before the 2009 Caribbean cruise prices are released. I know that HAL's 2009 World Cruise itinerary is already out, along with prices, so it could be that their Caribbean cruise price information is soon to follow.

Good luck and I hope that you find a cruise that fits your criteria. A HAL cruise is quite a special experience.

Valerie:)

I am glad someone posted this. I am waiting to book President's Week 2009 and I was hoping that the Noordam was doing that week so I wouldnt need airfare. I do not know if I can wait until the end of the year to make a decision. It is interesting that all the major cruise lines already have pricing and HAL doesn't.

I am glad someone posted this. I am waiting to book President's Week 2009 and I was hoping that the Noordam was doing that week so I wouldnt need airfare. I do not know if I can wait until the end of the year to make a decision. It is interesting that all the major cruise lines already have pricing and HAL doesn't.

I hate to disappoint you, but I believe the Noordam is leaving NYC at the end of 2008. HAL hasn't announced if anyone is replacing her.:(

Hello Everyone,

I have found about 18 months out. I booked for 12/14/2008 on 6/29/07, so it would follow that it shouldn't be too long.

However, it will depend on if Holland America scales back or increases Caribbean cruises for the Summer time. Usually they only sail Oct-February. I would like to know as well. I am sorry about the Noordam out of NYC for the East Coast people, and airfare to NYC from about anywhere is less expensive.

Personally, I hope they move back to Norfolk, so I wouldn't have to fly at all.

Flying is the bane of cruising IMHO.

Kelly J

Hello Everyone,

I have found about 18 months out. I booked for 12/14/2008 on 6/29/07, so it would follow that it shouldn't be too long.

However, it will depend on if Holland America scales back or increases Caribbean cruises for the Summer time. Usually they only sail Oct-February. I would like to know as well. I am sorry about the Noordam out of NYC for the East Coast people, and airfare to NYC from about anywhere is less expensive.

Personally, I hope they move back to Norfolk, so I wouldn't have to fly at all.

Flying is the bane of cruising IMHO.

Kelly J

Which is why we mainly fly out of Miami/FLL or Tampa! However, we are flying out of next July so we'll drive up and visit our son and his family prior to the cruise. You're right about flying! I hate it.:eek:

Esther

I was so hoping HAL would bring a ship back to the Caribbean for the summer but that isn't going to happen in 2008 so doubt it will happen again in the foreseeable future.

We used to love sailing the Caribbean in the summer.

But, seeing as we only cruise HAL, we won't be cruising there between mid April to mid October......unfortunately. :(

Archived