Another question, souvenier clothes for fluffy folks?

flagger

Can ya'll stand another question? Ya'll are always so helpful. I am going over my packing list and have it posted on the Celebrity board, but then realised that I wanted to save some room for souvenier sweat shirts, etc. One of the selling points on going when we are going besides the price was the end of season sales many of the shops are supposed to have.

Do they ever have larger sizes for fluffy folks at the shops? I am talking 2-4X here?

Thanks.

Thanks. I will consider that. Of course I probably would be wearing them just for the cruise if the weather is different than how we pack.

Speaking of weather, I hope you have wonderful weather when you go. I haven't looked at the weather once to be honest because much too far out and nothing we can do about it anyway!

We found 5x shirts for my husband in Skagway & Juneau. Most places have plenty of shirts up to 3x, but some go higher. In Juneau, the T-shirt store right across from the dock is the one with sizes up to 5x.

Just got back from our Vision of the Seas to Alaska and found sizes up to 5X in all Alaska Shirt Co. stores. They had t-shirts and sweatshirts of good quality but no fleece tops. All were amply cut and I don't think you'll have a problem. I am a very fluffy gal and was delighted to find a good selection!

Enjoy your trip..it was a winner!

The Alaska T-Shirt Company in Skagway and Juneau. They are not hanging with the smaller sizes they are folded up on a shelf system along the wall . I bought a nice shirt and sweater for a friend. Sizes 2x-5x. :)

Archived