Pool Hours on PG

Degas

Can you tell me if they keep the pool open in the evenings when it is hot hot hot in FP. I have been on Carib cruises where it was sooooo hot and muggy but they closed the pools at about 6pm.......I was so pissed. After coming back from a excursion and wanting to hit the pool and to be told that the pool was just closing just didn;t make any sense to me.

I am keeping my fingers XXXXed !!!!

We've been onboard the PG 24 nights but I don't know the answer to your question. I've never noticed anyone in the pool the few times we've eaten in Le Grille for dinner. The same goes for sailaway night. I have a feeling that it may well close by 6 PM so that the decks are clear and the crew that take care of towels etc are available for other tasks. I can't find any mention of pool hours in the daily passages that I've saved.

We were almost always in the water during the day either snorkeling or on a motu beach and were happy to return to our cabin for a shower before a lovely evening of dining and entertainment.

Hi again Degas,

Have just posted a reply to your message under my request for information on Papeete restaurants. If the pool is closed, I guess there will be an airconditioned bar somewhere to cool down in after a day of heavy sightseeing. See you on-board.

Regards

Downunder.

Archived