Menus for chops & portofinos?

Here is Portofinos

Appetizers, Soups, Salads

Carpaccio Con Scaglie Di Parmigiano- Thinly sliced seared tenderloin with a salad of shaved fennel, argula and sun-dried tomatoes, finished with lemon-infused olive oil and roasted pine seeds

Risotto Ai Gamberetti- Tiger shrimp sauteed with fresh herbs on a bed of creamy saffron risotto

Insalata Caprese- Vine ripened yellow and red teardrop tomatoes with baby boccocini, basil, and red onion

Zuppa Gran Farro – Tradional Tuscan bean soup with barley pearls and garlic crostini

Zuppa Fredda Di Pomodori E Peperoni Dolci Con Capesante Ed Avocado - Chilled plum tomato and pepper soup with seared scallops and avocado

Zuppa Del Giorno - Soup of the day

Insalata Di Pere E Gorgonzola - Mesclun greens, crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, slices of crip pears and roasted candied walnuts served with house dressing

Insalata All Cesare - Romaine lettuce with shaved parmesan, herb croutons, and traditional dressing. Prepared a la minute in the dining room

Melanzane ripieni di ricotta e spinaci alla parmigiana – eggplant roulades filled with spinach and ricolla, parmesan style

Insalata di petto di anatra affumiciata – sliced smoked duck over arugula and field mushroom confit with parmesan shaving and olive oil drizzle

Calamari friti alla liqure – with white balsamic romaine dip and tomato, black olive and pine nut salsa

Pasta

Penne alla caminetto – penne pasta with beef ragu, plum tomatoes and garlic confit finished with shaved parmesan and fresh parsley

Pappardelle Mantecate Con Crema Marscaponem, Funghi Arrosto E Timo- Ribbon pasta with roasted mushrooms and fresh thyme, lightly tossed in a marscapone cream sauce

Spaghetti di mare – shrimp, bay scallops, squid and mussels in garlic herb sauce tossed with spaghetti and grape tomatoes

Main Courses

Gamberoni Cotti In Padella Al Profumo Di Mare- Tiger shrimp, roasted garlic and fresh herbs, served on a bed of grilled asparagus and baby vegetables

Saltimbocca Alla Romana- Thinly sliced veal wrapped with fresh sage and prosciutto, pan-friend with porcini mushroom risotto and Marsala jus

Filetto Di Manzo Alla Piastra- Girlled North American beef tenderloin on creamy truffle mashed potatoes, roasted and carmelized garlic and seasonal vegetables

Filetto de Halibut alla grigla – grilled fillet of Atlantic halibut over a citrus crab and shrimp risotto finished with salsa verde and lemon butter sauce

Spiedino du frutti di mare alla Toscana – skewers of Maine lobster, gamberoni, scallops and salmon grilled and served with Ligurian potatoes and sun dried tomato beurre blanc

Petto di pollo marinato con ebbe di campo salsa scarpiccio – herb marinated skin on chicken breast baked crispy accompanied by golden shallots, baby vegetables and scarpiccio sauce

Cheeses

Scelta Di Formaggi Assortiti- A samping of Italian cheeses

Try this, LSaunder:

(please note that this may have some items that have changed but it is generally up-to-date)

Chop's

Appetizers

Shrimp Cocktail- Served with traditional American cocktail sauce

Maryland crab and shrimp cake- Succulent crabmeat and shrimp bound with herbs and vegetables, lightly breaded, sauteed golden brown, served with poblano aioli

Portobello caps- Marinated with garlic and olive oil, grilled, served with roasted red bell peppers, goat cheese crostini and a balsamic reduction

Cheese 'n' onion soup- Gruyere cheese tops this hearty favorite

New England clam chowder- A creamy, flavorful soup topped with oyster crackers

"Chops' Salad"- Seasoned greens, red and yellow tomoatoes, mushrooms and artichoke hearts

Beekfsteak Tomato- Tomato and red onion slices sprinkled with Roquefort cheese

Traditional Caesar- Romaine lettuce with shaved Parmesan herb croutons and Caesar dressing

Followed By

Prime rib of beef- Crusted with our Royal Culinary Collections spices, roasted and sreved with natural pan gravy

Filet Mignon- 10 ounces of a thick and flavorful cut from the tenderloin

Small Filet Mignon- 7 ounces of a thick and flavorful cut from the tenderloin

Chops signature New York striploin steak- 10 ounces of your all-time favorite, enhanced by the slightly sweet taste of mesquite smoke seasoning

Veal chop- 10 ounces, tender and tasty, broiled and served on the bone

Colorado lamb chops- Two large double-rip chops, crusted with Dijon mustard and our Royal Culinary Collections blend of seasonings

Royal pork shank- Braised in a delicious balsamic BBQ sauce

Rotisserie chicken- Marinated in our Royal blend of spices

Mesquite grilled salmon- A center-cute fillet enhanced by the sweet hint of mesquite-smoked seasoning

Sides and Vegetables

Baked Idaho potato

Home fried potatoes with sauteed onions

Mashed potatoes

Creamed spinach

Steamed asparagus

Sauteed mushrooms

Fried onion rings

Rice pilaf

To End the Feast

Chocolate mud pie- Our version of this regional Mississippi favorite

Apple pie a la mode- Slices of Golden Delicious apples baked in a double-crust pastry, topped with vanilla ice cream

Chops raspberry cheesecake- Luscious cake with fresh raspberry coulis

Warm Brioche pudding- Made with cubed brioch, cognac-macerated raisins and orange zest custard, served with warm caramel-bourbon sauce

Try this, LSaunder:

(please note that this may have some items that have changed but it is generally up-to-date)

Chop's

Appetizers

Shrimp Cocktail- Served with traditional American cocktail sauce

Maryland crab and shrimp cake- Succulent crabmeat and shrimp bound with herbs and vegetables, lightly breaded, sauteed golden brown, served with poblano aioli

Portobello caps- Marinated with garlic and olive oil, grilled, served with roasted red bell peppers, goat cheese crostini and a balsamic reduction

Cheese 'n' onion soup- Gruyere cheese tops this hearty favorite

New England clam chowder- A creamy, flavorful soup topped with oyster crackers

"Chops' Salad"- Seasoned greens, red and yellow tomoatoes, mushrooms and artichoke hearts

Beekfsteak Tomato- Tomato and red onion slices sprinkled with Roquefort cheese

Traditional Caesar- Romaine lettuce with shaved Parmesan herb croutons and Caesar dressing

Followed By

Prime rib of beef- Crusted with our Royal Culinary Collections spices, roasted and sreved with natural pan gravy

Filet Mignon- 10 ounces of a thick and flavorful cut from the tenderloin

Small Filet Mignon- 7 ounces of a thick and flavorful cut from the tenderloin

Chops signature New York striploin steak- 10 ounces of your all-time favorite, enhanced by the slightly sweet taste of mesquite smoke seasoning

Veal chop- 10 ounces, tender and tasty, broiled and served on the bone

Colorado lamb chops- Two large double-rip chops, crusted with Dijon mustard and our Royal Culinary Collections blend of seasonings

Royal pork shank- Braised in a delicious balsamic BBQ sauce

Rotisserie chicken- Marinated in our Royal blend of spices

Mesquite grilled salmon- A center-cute fillet enhanced by the sweet hint of mesquite-smoked seasoning

Sides and Vegetables

Baked Idaho potato

Home fried potatoes with sauteed onions

Mashed potatoes

Creamed spinach

Steamed asparagus

Sauteed mushrooms

Fried onion rings

Rice pilaf

To End the Feast

Chocolate mud pie- Our version of this regional Mississippi favorite

Apple pie a la mode- Slices of Golden Delicious apples baked in a double-crust pastry, topped with vanilla ice cream

Chops raspberry cheesecake- Luscious cake with fresh raspberry coulis

Warm Brioche pudding- Made with cubed brioch, cognac-macerated raisins and orange zest custard, served with warm caramel-bourbon sauce

The link that was posted yesterday is much more up to date than this menu. http://www.thepreismans.com/Freedom_menus.htm

The link that was posted yesterday is much more up to date than this menu. http://www.thepreismans.com/Freedom_menus.htm

Actually, I was just trying to help someone with a request. The link you provided is from September of 06 and the one I posted was from a thread 3 months ago that was talking about the changes (such as now offering Prime Rib). I was simply trying to help out a fellow poster. Since it appears that you feel the need to correct me when I post this, I'll refrain from posting this menu on the future.

Actually, I was just trying to help someone with a request. The link you provided is from September of 06 and the one I posted was from a thread 3 months ago that was talking about the changes (such as now offering Prime Rib). I was simply trying to help out a fellow poster. Since it appears that you feel the need to correct me when I post this, I'll refrain from posting this menu on the future.

The menu you post is an old menu. The menu in the link I posted is the menu that was on the Mariner as of June of this year. I don't know how it is helping someone to post an old menu. Many of the selections that you have posted are not available at this time. The other menus in the link I posted are the new menus that are available now since RCL has done away with the Jerk Chicken. The owner of the link I posted keeps their menus up to date with any changes. Post inaccurate information but I am not going to be the only one that corrects it.

The menu you post is an old menu. The menu in the link I posted is the menu that was on the Mariner as of June of this year. I don't know how it is helping someone to post an old menu. Many of the selections that you have posted are not available at this time. The other menus in the link I posted are the new menus that are available now since RCL has done away with the Jerk Chicken. The owner of the link I posted keeps their menus up to date with any changes. Post inaccurate information but I am not going to be the only one that corrects it.

Whatever!!!

The owner of the link I posted keeps their menus up to date with any changes.
This is correct.

The Preismans' menus are the latest and greatest. And I, for one, appreciate their entire website immensely. It is a great wealth of information.

How rude of you to chastise someone who was merely trying to help!

Geez people, give it a rest. now the OP has 2 menus available. One is old, one is more up to date, what's the big deal:confused: . I do agree that the preisman's is current as of June 2006. I'm not sure about the other menu. I'm not sure why someone would get offended just because someone said that there was a more updated menu.

Rude people (and posters) offend me.

How much it cost on average to go eat at both of these restaurant?

Thank you for the info:)

OMG! Are you actually interupting this catfight with a query for pertinent information?!?! :p ;) :D

The cost is $20 p/p (includes gratuity unless you care to tip above and beyond). :cool:

OMG! Are you actually interupting this catfight with a query for pertinent information?!?! :p ;) :D

The cost is $20 p/p (includes gratuity unless you care to tip above and beyond). :cool:

Glad you posted the answer, I wasn't going to be "rude" and post accurate information:rolleyes:

I just wanted to say thank you to all who gave me info. Sorry for the problem it caused but thank you obgfreddie for helping me out.

Please don't be sorry, LSaunder. You have no reason to be. I should apologize to you for making you feel that way. Perhaps I flew off the handle too fast, but it is irritating when you try to help someone and told you don't know your facts. Reallyitsmema had been quick to correct me on a previous post that I had tried to help out on and that's why I waited about an hour before answering your question. When she/he didn't respond, I went ahead and answered and then within 4 minutes Reallyitsmama was right there to correct me again. Personally, I love the Preisman's site and it has some excellent information but I did note that they had originally posted the picture of the menu in September of 2006. I did not realize that they were keeping the menu updated.

Forget about us. You have a wonderful cruise and, whatever they have, enjoy yourself at Chops! :)

I want to say I appreciate your posting of the menus!!!

And, don't forget to save room for dessert. There is one at Portofino that is tiramiso in a chocolate bowl it's just wonderful and I believe that I had carrot cake at Chops. Both are to die for.

d

Archived