Question about Carnival Glory - Azure Lido Pool

BelizePlease

So I did view Goin Cruisin's pic of another ship and in fairness would have to say, who is going to see that sign unless you are already in the pool or maybe departing from that area. Also I would bet there are several other areas to get in than those stairs...so very easily missed. I also looked at the pic posted of the Glory aft pool to see if it showed any signage down low and you dont see any...not that the pic shows the entire area...no sign that I notice. I have my capers in front of me and looked after Goin Cruisin stated sometimes they tell. Sure enough she was right...

SwimmingPools:

Do not dive in the swimming pools. Guests are reminded you "Swim at your own risk". Fwd pools open 8-8/aft pool open until 12am. For their safety, no children under the age of 13 are allowed in spa pool.

Now Im not sure what you call the spa pool.....whirlpool to me, but they use that language elsewhere. ????

So OP.....I guess you better look darn hard(since so small) for an Adults only sign before you shoo away someones children. You can bet I will look next cruise to see, didnt even know this existed. I like the idea of my own pool.

So I did view Goin Cruisin's pic of another ship and in fairness would have to say, who is going to see that sign unless you are already in the pool or maybe departing from that area. Also I would bet there are several other areas to get in than those stairs...so very easily missed. I also looked at the pic posted of the Glory aft pool to see if it showed any signage down low and you dont see any...not that the pic shows the entire area...no sign that I notice. I have my capers in front of me and looked after Goin Cruisin stated sometimes they tell. Sure enough she was right...

SwimmingPools:

Do not dive in the swimming pools. Guests are reminded you "Swim at your own risk". Fwd pools open 8-8/aft pool open until 12am. For their safety, no children under the age of 13 are allowed in spa pool.

Now Im not sure what you call the spa pool.....whirlpool to me, but they use that language elsewhere. ????

So OP.....I guess you better look darn hard(since so small) for an Adults only sign before you shoo away someones children. You can bet I will look next cruise to see, didnt even know this existed. I like the idea of my own pool.

Oh there are signs on the outside of the pool as well... I only got a pic of the kid in the pool... Like I said, the signs are in several places, you can't miss them (okay, well it sounds like you can :p)

Is there a pool in the spa on the Glory?

Don't worry OP, you don't have to look too hard... if it is an adults only pool, there will be signage... if in doubt, just ask. Good luck and have a GREAT (<----- not yelling) cruise!! :D

Think there may be a pool in the spa....thought I heard some say there was one. So the caper is most likely referring to that.

Has anyone seen an Adults Only sign at the aft pool on the Glory?

I have not..so would be inclined to say it is not.

Maybe Im one of those idiot adults who got into the pool

with my 15yr old without paying attention......

Think there may be a pool in the spa....thought I heard some say there was one. So the caper is most likely referring to that.

Has anyone seen an Adults Only sign at the aft pool on the Glory?

I have not..so would be inclined to say it is not.

Maybe Im one of those idiot adults who got into the pool

with my 15yr old without paying attention......

If you do a search on here, you will find that MANY people refer to the Azure as the adults only pool (although most agree it is rarely enforced) So I promise, we aren't making this up :p I have not been on the Glory, but would be surprised if it didn't have an adults only pool like the other ships.

Isn't the aft pools listed in the capers as the adult pool?

Not on Glory...all that is stated is what I quoted in an earlier post. Not sure if it is different on the other ships or not.

Makes me want to go look at my past capers to see.

I went to the carnival site and didnt find anything there either

I will be on Glory in 23 (almost 22) days. I will be sure to look for the sign and snap a pic or two and report back. I really really hope it is adult only. I doubt we have many kids on our cruise since most schools will just be getting back in session but it would still be nice to have one just for adults.

I will be on Glory in 23 (almost 22) days. I will be sure to look for the sign and snap a pic or two and report back. I really really hope it is adult only. I doubt we have many kids on our cruise since most schools will just be getting back in session but it would still be nice to have one just for adults.

Oh, please do...this is killing thinking I spent most of my pool time in this pool and cant believe I was oblivious to the possibilitys of a sign. Have a blast!!!

I guess I don't remember it either, because I thought only the Spirit class ships had the aft pool designated for adults only. I know kids aren't allowed in the aft whirlpools on any of the Carnival ships, but I really didn't think that included the pool as well.

I'm looking at the Capers from the Triumph last month and all it says is "Adult Whirlpools located on Deck 9 Aft" -- no mention of an adult only pool other than to say "For their own safety, no children under the age of 13 are allowed in the spa pools".

We were on the Legend in December and the Capers specifically says "Note Lido Deck Aft Pool for Adults Only". Again, this makes me question whether the Spirit class ships are the ONLY Carnival ships that truly have an adults only pool. I wish they ALL did.

I guess I don't remember it either, because I thought only the Spirit class ships had the aft pool designated for adults only. I know kids aren't allowed in the aft whirlpools on any of the Carnival ships, but I really didn't think that included the pool as well.

I'm looking at the Capers from the Triumph last month and all it says is "Adult Whirlpools located on Deck 9 Aft" -- no mention of an adult only pool other than to say "For their own safety, no children under the age of 13 are allowed in the spa pools".

We were on the Legend in December and the Capers specifically says "Note Lido Deck Aft Pool for Adults Only". Again, this makes me question whether the Spirit class ships are the ONLY Carnival ships that truly have an adults only pool. I wish they ALL did.

Fantasy class has them, and Valor and Conquest have them... I've never been on Glory, or Triumph, so I don't know... One of the Conquest ships had the mid ship pool as the adults only... the Fantasy and Sensation dedicated the aft pool... as well as the spirit class ships. That would be really bad if they had only a few ships that didn't have an area for adults... On one of the Fantasy class it was listed in the capers, on one it wasn't... but there are signs.

I probably couldn't see the signs for all the kids running around in that area. ;) We spend more time by the main pool, but up on a higher deck. Most of the time I can ignore kids (as long as they aren't mine) -- unless they are obnoxious. In that case, there's usually an obnoxious parent to blame. I'm just glad mine aren't little anymore. :p

Archived