Ultimate Snorkeling excursion

dbail4

hi, i am thinking of doing this excursion too. carnival site shows a boat, it goes to 2 spots..i dont think the snorkeling is very good from shore. just hearsay, i have not been to gr turk yet..i hear the drinks r expensive though..

• 2 weeks later...

i just did this a few days ago, and it was incredible. its off the ship, so its all people you recognize on the boat with you. the crew is very friendly. there are 2 stops, and you spend a good amout of time at each, probably 30-45 minutes. beautiful reefs, lots of fish. second is better than the first. lots of neat, interesting fish. barracudas at both stops, which was so cool. stingrays and cuttlefish too. lots of people were freaked out when the crew told us that theres a nurse shark at the second stop. no one was looking for it except for me and about 3 other people, and we never found it. its in a seperate area, so you wont have to worry about it. we gave up looking after 20 minutes.

the crew we had was very nice and friendly. they let us hold the stingrays and would take our pictures. this was one of the highlights of my cruise. i HIGHLY recommend it.

Are you sure this was the "Ultimate Snorkel"? It doesn't mention anything about stingrays.. There are two other snorkeling excursions called "Gibbs Cay Beach & Stingray Adventure" and "Reef & Rays" that both do.

• 11 months later...

Reviving this thread...as this is listed for current Carnival Miracle Cruises.(with newGT stop)..and would love to hear from anyone who has taken it!!!

thanks

We are also considering doing the Ultimate Snorkeling excursion while on the Crown Princess in Jan 09 and would like some feedback from anyone that has booked this with Princess?

guess there are no new reviews of this one:confused:

and I need to decide soon between this and Reef & Rays...

guess there are no new reviews of this one:confused:

and I need to decide soon between this and Reef & Rays...

I would think that the Princess and Carnival excursion are exactly the same since Princess and Carnival are owned by the same company and that company owns the excursion center at Grand Turk. If you check each line's excursions, they are exactly the same.

I would think that the Princess and Carnival excursion are exactly the same since Princess and Carnival are owned by the same company and that company owns the excursion center at Grand Turk. If you check each line's excursions, they are exactly the same.

thanks! I had already check here,and the Carnival board...so just checked Princess..got a little more info...(but since advanced search is down-as usual :( -it is not that easy!)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived