Okay weird thought but....

Grtcdnwolf

:D Can I fly a kite off the back of the ship? Its windy enough and the back of the lido decks are open to the sea... lmao...

sides.... its what all the girls at the bar last night told me to do....

Its windy enough?? Never on the deck I am on. The aft does not get the breezes like the side ones.

But to answer your question-- nope-- its a navigational issue.

Cant hang flags etc out there either.

Son had a blue flashing light he bought in Disney World. We then went on Disney Cruise for 4 days. He got smart (not really) one night and moved the table from the living room in his cabin to his balcony door. He then turned the light on and left his cabin. We got paged to the Pursers Desk and were confused as to why. (we had seperate suites but were side by side). We were told the light had been taken out of the room and would be given back to us on the last day. They were not very happy.

I then found my son and we had a long talk. You see another ship had seen it and thought someone was in trouble. They radioed to see if the Wonder needed assistance with something. I see the importance of not doing something like this and so does he now but it was cute I thought after the fact.

You are not allowed to do that, now take your smuggled booze and go back to your cabin...

...and while you are at it, change those jeans for something "more appropriate" for the dining room and for pete's sake put out that cigar!!!

Have you no social conscience?:D

Archived