Where's Itty Bitty?

Wadadli1

Now that's not fair! Nitwit. What if I need to replace my dartboard? I might have to go out and buy one now!

Besides. Maybe we want to see what combination of Nitty's beauty and ? Makes such a lovely and smiling baby!

Or are you saying IttyBitty looks like the mailman?

Karie,

Enquiring Minds Want to Know!

You look fine to me! Great pictures!

Thanks!

Hey! I'm with Cusyl. Marc has matching ties for my dresses.

You old dog, you! Ya done good, getting a bride such as her!

You look fine to me, and strong enough to carry all that stuff Nitty brought! shoes, and all! (That's important in a relationship,. you know!

Karie,

As they say where I come from- Wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers! (but if he's in bed with me, he'd BETTER not be eating crackers!)

lol:D. could have been worse.

glenn.

I don't know what you're talking about--you're as cute as a button! Not only that, Itty Bitty looks like you, he just has a calmer hairstyle.

We won't tell Matthew about the tie that matches the dress, there could be a reaction...;)

I don't know what you're talking about--you're as cute as a button! Not only that, Itty Bitty looks like you, he just has a calmer hairstyle.

We won't tell Matthew about the tie that matches the dress, there could be a reaction...;)

Have you seen my sons hair! Its wild!

I must say there were more coloured bow ties than black on every formal night and lots of white dinner jackets - most on older men (Glenn didnt take his). We had lots of compliments as we matched on most formal nights.

Nitty.

you're as cute as a button!

I wanted to say something similar but wasn't sure how it would be taken

We won't tell Matthew about the tie that matches the dress, there could be a reaction

Where is Matthew (KC not IB) by the way? I don't seen to have seen him about for a few days.

Where is Matthew (KC not IB) by the way? I don't seen to have seen him about for a few days.

He's been in Puglia, out of range of a computer.......

Back home now. And what do I find? Blue bow ties? BLUE?

Matthew

Have you seen my sons hair! Its wild!

I must say there were more coloured bow ties than black on every formal night and lots of white dinner jackets - most on older men (Glenn didnt take his). We had lots of compliments as we matched on most formal nights.

Nitty.

I've seen several pictures and I find all of them to be wonderfully adorable and with reasoably reasonable hair, to boot.

Matthew knows about the blue tie. If you hear a loud crash, it's him.

thank you all very much. as cute as a button? i'm flushed!

i have a beautiful family and am very proud:)

do you honestly think a black bow tie would have looked better against nit's blue dress? contemporary is good but flare is better.

glenn.

thank you all very much. as cute as a button? i'm flushed!

i have a beautiful family and am very proud:)

do you honestly think a black bow tie would have looked better against nit's blue dress? contemporary is good but flare is better.

glenn.

I assume you mean flare as in Office Space?

(For the uninitiated,) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR_5OPPcmNQ

I might say this is an extreme case of Flare!

So what do y'all think. Should we add "The Flare Balls to the formal balls? I personally would love to have that Cowbell on my gown!

Karie,

who has plenty of "flare!" (Which is apparently NOT spelled Flair in the movie!

P.S. In the movie the waitress at at TGIFridays type of chain restaurant says they are required to wear 11 pieces of "flare" on their uniforms.

Archived