Holyhead to Harwich

Euros

Can anybody tell me how to get from Holyhead to Harwich and am i in for a very long travel, Im sailing on the Jewel of the Seas in September and it leaves from Harwich but i dont fly so we're getting a boat from Dublin to Holyhead and then from that point we're lost we've never being to Harwich.:(

Your best bet would probably be to have posted this in the British Isles forum, but a host may have moved this thread by the time you see this again anyway.

You probably just need to get a train from Holyhead to London (probably Euston), then get the Tube or a taxi to Liverpool Street and get a train from there to Liverpool Street. It looks like there are several direct trains a day from Holyhead to London, but whether you can connect to one of those depends on which ferry you get.

Can anybody tell me the best way to get from Holyhead to Harwich, I dont fly so i've to get a boat from Dublin to Holyhead but im stuck as where and how to get from Holyhead to Harwich we're leaving on a cruise from Harwich, also does anybody have any information on hotels near Harwich Port. thank you:)

The one clear recommendation in Harwich is The Pier.

Thanks for all the help, we decided to stay in London the night before we wont arrive in London until 8.30pm because i dont fly we have to get a boat from Dublin to Holyhead and a train from Holyhead to London so we've a lot of travelling ahead of us,:( the travel agent we booked with booked us into the City Inn Westminster looks gorgeous.

Archived