Can you eat by the pool?

KS17

There is no place to get food by the pool, just the Windjammer, which is the closest. You can get pizza or snacks in the mall, Sorrentos or Cafe Promenade. But, I'm not sure if you allowed to eat by the pool, but I beleive you are.

We go get our seats by the pool in the early morning and then we take turns running into the Windjammer and bring our breakfast out by the pool.

Oooh, good idea! :)

Any place that I would go into???? That would be really funny if I knew him!!!

Four Seasons Sunrooms

After all the lectures I give my kids about giving personal information out on the internet, they better never see this thread. I'd be in big trouble. :rolleyes:

Four Seasons Sunrooms

After all the lectures I give my kids about giving personal information out on the internet, they better never see this thread. I'd be in big trouble. :rolleyes:

That is right down the street from me!

We should all start a Long Island chapter of Cruise Critic. LOL

Just wondering besides leaving the pool area to go for lunch, is there a place outside by the pool area to get food and eat by the pool on Freedom of the Seas?

You can eat there, yes, you can

You can eat there, Sam I am

We eat by the pool all the time. I am a sun worshipper, so don't want to take the time to leave and go to the Windjammer. DH just goes and gets me some fruit and/or salad and veggies, and I am set.

There are also lots of tables around the pool area if you don't just want to each on your lounge chair.

Pool staff goes around constantly and picks up your dishes/glass when you are finished.

Gotta love eating and drinking by the pool while soaking up all that glorious sun!!!

I hope so...on the last couple of cruises, RCCL put on a BBQ right next to the pool!

A BBQ by the pool sounds wonderful! Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll do it on the Freedom.

I grew up in North Patchogue (actually on the dividing line for school districts and fire departments - across the street was Holbrook (Sachem), across the intersecting street was Blue Point.)

My kids graduated from Sachem

We usually eat lunch by the pool AND THEN clean up after ourselves. We pack a brightly decorated serving tray in our luggage and use it to transport food from the Windjammer. If we don't order room service for breakfast I generally go to the Windjammer with my tray and back something nice for my sweetie.

Archived