Booking shore excursions on HAL's website

jmk22574

My husband and I booked our Alaskan cruise with a TA, it is this September and is paid in full. My question is....we found a shore excursion we're interested in booking (through HAL's website). Am I allowed to book directly with HAL this way, or do I have to have my TA do it? All our information is on-line, and we have filled out our pre-boarding papers, etc. ***I have e-mailed/called my TA all week and haven't heard anything back :(. We'll probably book directly for our next cruise. Thank you!

Jill

My husband and I booked our Alaskan cruise with a TA, it is this September and is paid in full. My question is....we found a shore excursion we're interested in booking (through HAL's website). Am I allowed to book directly with HAL this way, or do I have to have my TA do it? All our information is on-line, and we have filled out our pre-boarding papers, etc. ***I have e-mailed/called my TA all week and haven't heard anything back :(. We'll probably book directly for our next cruise. Thank you!

Jill

we booked through an online TA but have booked over $1000 worth of shorex online for our still too far away cruise. Have cancelled one since and received the credit on our ccard (booked a private guide instead). The process is painless. Received another confirmation email from HAL this week stating that our shorex vouchers etc will be in our cabin when we board in October. No need to book you cruise direct with HAL if you're worried about booking shorex online. Doesn't make any difference.

pete

Thanks again everyone....we'll go ahead and book the shore excursion we're interested in right away in case it sells out. Newfarmers - your residence (Brisbane) is "hopefully" one of our next destinations. That's my married last name, so my husband and I are really excited to visit that city in particular - ;)

Archived