Wine Special On Carnival

Pugs

yes, they have some items that you can purchase from their website, or you could just order from the wine menu at dinner.

Last year, we just brought three bottles of our favorite boutique wines and sparkling wine but we found the onboard selection to be quite nice as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone recently purchased this?

We have in the past bought the wine package the first night out. Seemed to be reasonably priced on any cruiseline we have sailed with. I really enjoy a bottle of wine at dinner.

Anyone know the current pricing of this?

Robin

Has anyone recently purchased this?

We have in the past bought the wine package the first night out. Seemed to be reasonably priced on any cruiseline we have sailed with. I really enjoy a bottle of wine at dinner.

Anyone know the current pricing of this?

Robin

Hmm,

I know that RCCL used to offer a deal where you got 7 bottles at a reasonable discount. You pay up front, then get to choose a bottle each night from a list, but I have not seen a package deal for wine on Carnival like this.

Carnival does have the option of purchasing wine as a bon voyage gift, or in the dining room by the bottle. Of course, you should take advantage of their "1 bottle per adult" policy and bring some on board. Even with the $10 corkage fee, it is much less expensive to buy a really good wine in a liquor store and bring it in your carry on.

Actually, there is no "Wine Package" available on Carnival. There is a relatively extensive Wine List from which to choose. You may order wine for delivery to your stateroom or with dinner in the dining room. There is no multi-bottle discount as is available on RCCL. We have found that if we carry wine on board that is available from the wine list then take that wine to the dining room, we sometimes were not charged the corkage fee (4 out of 6 times no corkage). Bon Voyage!

Archived