Complaint of the Week #15

Philip217

Thanks to all -the OP and the many respondents. This is a very entertaining thread.

John F., CPA:)

P.S. I don't think the complainer was an accountant as has been suggested. Having been part of that profesion for nearly fifty years, I can personally attest to the fact that the overwelming majority of us are not nearly so anal. (Please excuse the spelling - my thing is numbers, not words)

Always a pleasure to read your posts :)

I'm the opposite of that guy, I don't cruise to eat, I find the food to be fairly mediocre at best. I cruise for the ship and the experience, my cruise fare is broken down far differently from his ;) At what I would consider to be retail value for my meals, my bites would come to around $1.45 each. I'm getting a far better deal than he is :D

While the idea is entertaining, I hope I'm never that miserable!

I hope his wife was in the gift shop or spa bringing up the average.

You know reading these post is very positive for a marriage. You say to yourself...OK he can't seem to get the dishes from the sink into the dishwasher 12 inches away...but at least he is not that guy.:D

Heather, I don't mean to hijack the thread ... but I love your avatar and siggie image ... just got back from a campus visit at UTK with my daughter (more than likely she'll be going there in a year). ;)

Heather, I don't mean to hijack the thread ... but I love your avatar and siggie image ... just got back from a campus visit at UTK with my daughter (more than likely she'll be going there in a year). ;)

I hope she enjoys it as much as I did. We Vols find each other everywhere (even in Gator territory). Hubby is not a full fledged member of the "cult" as he calls it, but he does stand for Rocky Top.

I hope she enjoys it as much as I did. We Vols find each other everywhere (even in Gator territory). Hubby is not a full fledged member of the "cult" as he calls it, but he does stand for Rocky Top.

She can't stand the school colors, but she'll grow accustomed to it I think. ;) She is trying to find some current students and recent grads to talk to about the actual on campus college experience. She's a wee bit concerned about the size (20,000+ undergrads). ;)

........He replied, " Every bite costs me $13.27". This was one of the few times in my life when I was rendered spechless. I just had to walk away.

My response would have been.....

Sir: each bite reallly only costs $.10....... but transporting it while you eat it costs $13.17. :D

You know reading these post is very positive for a marriage. You say to yourself...OK he can't seem to get the dishes from the sink into the dishwasher 12 inches away...but at least he is not that guy.:D

Haha That's so funny. AND sooo true.

I think I might keep mine after all. You know what THEY say- better the devil you know.

Boy, if it really cost that much per bite, no one could ever afford to cruise. If I applied that to my last cruise....then I would have only taken about 5 bites per DAY.

I really think CC needs a seperate forum for all these funny complaints...

Archived