Complaint of the Week #15

Philip217

This is one of the most creative complaints I have ever heard, but it is so pathetic that it is going to be one of my all-time favorites.

I was walking through the dinnig room during breakfast yesterday. There was a gentleman having breakfast by himself. I decided to perk up his day by stopping by to chat. I said, "Good morning, how is your breakfast?"

He replied, " Every bite costs me $13.27".

This was one of the few times in my life when I was rendered spechless.

I just had to walk away.

LOL! I think I would find it hard to eat if I had an amount figured up in my head that every bite costs!:eek:

I had a pool built last fall, and I told my kids that since it cost X amount to build, we would need to swim a LOT to keep the CPS (cost per swim) down, lol!:D

Keep those complaints coming!!

Hello Phil,

I want you to know that even though I haven't posted to thank you for the imputs you share with us that when I see your "comment card" report, it starts my day off with a laugh and it does help my day get off to a good start. This gentleman sure had it down to a science - hope he didn't leave one crumb behind or the calculation would be off :-).

Have a great weekend.

Always

Shirley

from the East Coast of the USA

He replied, " Every bite costs me $13.27".

The guy is obviously a math teacher (or an accountant) . . . . he probably has everything costed out including the amount of time he spends on ther ermm, oh forget it!

THAT is one of the funniest things I've heard..:D Sadly, I'm sure there are many people that do that. If I was that focused on money, I'd take a nice trip to somewhere in the US for a week - which didn't cost so much - and relax.....

He should just take bigger bites and he would get the cost per bite down and then surely he would be much happier. I know some family members whose cost per bite is very low.:) :D :) :D

"He should just take bigger bites and he would get the cost per bite down and then surely he would be much happier. I know some family members whose cost per bite is very low.:) :D :) :D "

Actually, if he took bigger bites, then his cost per bite would increase. The theory being that would be less bites to divide the basic cost by. Now, if he took many more smaller bites, the cost per bite would go down. (sorry, just could not resist)

More importantly, Philip, thanks for taking the time to share with all of us. It sure makes my days!

Good one Philip, I would say that guy is not eating enough then:D He and the guy who wants the Wave machine Turned on need to cruise together. This is definitely one for the book you mentioned here a few weeks ago.

Thanks for reporting these Complaints, they are great.:)

I hope his wife was in the gift shop or spa bringing up the average.

You know reading these post is very positive for a marriage. You say to yourself...OK he can't seem to get the dishes from the sink into the dishwasher 12 inches away...but at least he is not that guy.:D

He should just take bigger bites and he would get the cost per bite down and then surely he would be much happier. I know some family members whose cost per bite is very low.:) :D :) :D

Actually, you'd need to take smaller (thus more) bites to drop the cost per bite. (And yes, I am an accountant!)

Virginia:rolleyes:

He'd bring that cost way down if he ate two of each meal. Breakfast in buffet, breakfast in dining room, lunch in dining room, lunch in buffet ....

Three or four snacks in between.

That way, when he got home, he could figure out how much each pound he'd gained cost him?

Archived