New Brochure

teripp

Well I just got a new email from Princess with their brochure for the 2008-2009 Carribean scheduling. But the Server is too busy.... Guess we are all looking for the latest and greatest.... Cant wait for my turn... Anyone else find this problem?

Well I just got a new email from Princess with their brochure for the 2008-2009 Carribean scheduling. But the Server is too busy.... Guess we are all looking for the latest and greatest.... Cant wait for my turn... Anyone else find this problem?

It's a little slow but I eventually got through - took a couple of minutes.:)

I wasn't able to find it on their web site. When I checked it only shows 2007 - 2008. Where did you find it?

I've tried it several times today. Always get a "connection timed out" message. Not too surprising, since they can't even put up our shore excursions for October :eek: .
It's working now--the e-mail link didn't work, but I got "added to the notification list" by signing in on princess.com, clicking on "View Deals" and then the "Escape to the Caribbean in 2008-2009 with Princess" link.

Les

It's working now--the e-mail link didn't work, but I got "added to the notification list" by signing in on princess.com, clicking on "View Deals" and then the "Escape to the Caribbean in 2008-2009 with Princess" link.

Les

By going into My Princess & clicking on Dream Deals, I was also able to sign up for notification when the brochure would be available.

Minette

Signed in (as always), My Dream Deals says this:

MY DREAM DEALS

This is a collection of offers selected for you and emailed over the past few weeks. If you see a blank page, offers may be in the works and your deals will be posted soon. Or, if you haven't registered yet, it's easy to sign up. Simply click on "My Profile," check your address and mark your email preference. Offers don't last long, so book your Dream Deal today!

I've done all of the above and I can't get the brochure area to work! In the past it's always shown the latest emails from Princess, but not this time. Les, when I click on your link I get an "unknown host" error message. Help!

Mine doesnt seem to have anything to click on, just a long list of foreign languages. Dont know what to do with it.

Karen

Mine doesnt seem to have anything to click on, just a long list of foreign languages. Dont know what to do with it.

Karen

Signed in (as always), My Dream Deals says this:

I've done all of the above and I can't get the brochure area to work! In the past it's always shown the latest emails from Princess, but not this time. Les, when I click on your link I get an "unknown host" error message. Help!

You both need to go the Princess Personalizer, & then into you own My Princess site, at the top. There you will be able to click on Dream Deals, & then sign up for the brochure notification.

Hope this helps.

Minette

when I log in at princess and look at the brochures they are only offering until Spring 2008. And there is no option under dream deal to have them email me when brochure is ready; however I know that their site is different for Canadians. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait.

Archived