CC Group Cruises

KruznKel

I don't see many CC group cruises for NCL:confused: Was hoping that there would be some.. looking at the 14 day on the Pearl or Jewel out of Miami in Feb 2009:)

I can't say for sure what the reason is but it may be because group cruises have to be booked a certain way and the pricing may be better if you book on your own. Some of the roll calls are very active and have dozens of members but we've had very few Cruise Critic member cruises. I think it also helps when you have someone active on the board that cruises often that will initiate a group cruise and be a leader. That's a lot to ask and it may be too much for someone. Who knows?

You could be the leader for that cruise in 2009. ;) :)

I can't say for sure what the reason is but it may be because group cruises have to be booked a certain way and the pricing may be better if you book on your own. Some of the roll calls are very active and have dozens of members but we've had very few Cruise Critic member cruises. I think it also helps when you have someone active on the board that cruises often that will initiate a group cruise and be a leader. That's a lot to ask and it may be too much for someone. Who knows?

You could be the leader for that cruise in 2009. ;) :)

Thanks Cecilia.. I know it is a ton of work.. I have been on 2 groups with Carnival going on a 3rd in Jan 08.. and I appreciate all the work the group leader does believe me.. I don't think I could do it:eek: I will keep checking the roll calls and maybe some brave sole will want to try a group cruise ;)

Thanks Cecilia.. I know it is a ton of work.. I have been on 2 groups with Carnival going on a 3rd in Jan 08..

We're going on our first Carnival group cruise in April 2009 with Host Randy as the leader. I can't wait! I've never been on Carnival or a group cruise. The ship is great and so is the itinerary. But I don't think I could ever be a group leader either. I think it would take away from the cruise itself.

We're going on our first Carnival group cruise in April 2009 with Host Randy as the leader. I can't wait! I've never been on Carnival or a group cruise. The ship is great and so is the itinerary. But I don't think I could ever be a group leader either. I think it would take away from the cruise itself.

The cruise we are going on in Jan is with Host Randy.. this will be our 2nd with him.. we did March of this year the VIP cruise with him as well.. he rocks:D GoinCruisn is also a great group leader... You will have a blast:p

I am very eager to try NCL hearing good things about it.. and the itin for the cruise I am looking at is fantabulous :P

The cruise we are going on in Jan is with Host Randy.. this will be our 2nd with him.. we did March of this year the VIP cruise with him as well.. he rocks:D GoinCruisn is also a great group leader... You will have a blast:p

I am very eager to try NCL hearing good things about it.. and the itin for the cruise I am looking at is fantabulous :P

We've cruised with Randy before on a host cruise. Graham was there too and about 8 other hosts and the board admin staff. I have pictures that Randy doesn't want revealed. LOL :p :eek:

If you give NCL a chance, visit us often. There's a lot of information available.

We've cruised with Randy before on a host cruise. Graham was there too and about 8 other hosts and the board admin staff. I have pictures that Randy doesn't want revealed. LOL :p :eek:

If you give NCL a chance, visit us often. There's a lot of information available.

Didn't those pictures get lost in the xray machine:D:p

I will definitely be sure to frequent often no worries there;)

I've never seen a group cruise for NCL irish...my next cruise is a 14 day on the Pearl...Dennis

Please give a report.. seems you are alittle early for what I am looking for.. but do want to here how you enjoyed it:)

Archived