Yoga Pants

robthens

The pants I ordered from Athleta.com arrived. Unfortunately, I had to send them back (way too small/skin tight actually).

I wear size 8 jeans & size 1 (8-10) in Chicos so I ordered the medium yoga pants. I'm just not comfortable in "butt crack" pants. LOL

The fabric was like the fabric Spanks are made from. I felt like I had on a full length Spanks with bell bottoms.

If they had fit I would have kept them. I've learned my lesson. Don't buy pants online unless you are familar with the sizes and styles.

Sorry you did not like the pants. I have them and love them for cool weather travel. I wear an 8-10 and need a large in the Chataranga pants to get the fit I prefer (fitted not tight).

I do not find them at all constricting or revealing but body types are very different. I have a small waist and larger hips so the cut is terrific for me. And no bag and sag as well as easy to rinse out and wear again.

Buying from a catalog is always a challenge and sometimes frustrating. Hope you find something that works for you.:)

The pants I ordered from Athleta.com arrived. Unfortunately, I had to send them back (way too small/skin tight actually).

I wear size 8 jeans & size 1 (8-10) in Chicos so I ordered the medium yoga pants. I'm just not comfortable in "butt crack" pants. LOL

The fabric was like the fabric Spanks are made from. I felt like I had on a full length Spanks with bell bottoms.

If they had fit I would have kept them. I've learned my lesson. Don't buy pants online unless you are familar with the sizes and styles.

If I had to pick one item that I would never buy online, it would be pants...of any type. To many parts to fit properly - hips, butt, long legs...sheesh. Unless it was a brand/style I already have tried on, it's dollars to donuts that they will not fit me as I want. I generally wear a size 6 or 8, but for athletic wear most always take a large. I don't know why they make athletic wear so small, but I rarely find an exception to this. My favorite gym shorts are made by Nike (a slightly low rise fit, dri-fit fabric), and incredibly I wear a XL (16-18) size in them. GO figure.:cool:

Archived