Cocolate Lava Cake At Lunch?

tapdancemom

We have lunch at the Pinnacle Grille for our cabin as a perk from our TA. I've heard that the chocolate lava cake is a must have. Will it be on the lunch menu?:D

I believe it's only served at dinner in the Pinnacle. Sorry, M. :( But it is a very nice dessert so you might think about making a reservation there one night.

Unfortunately it is not offered for lunch. Here is what is offered at lunch, this had been posted by KrazyKruiser a while back.

Menu:

Appetizers: Grilled Prawn Bruschetta; Mediterranean Antipasto Plate; Scallops Creme Brulee; Northwest Five Onion Soup; Chilled Carrot & Ginger Soup; Chiffanade of Greens & Tomato Tower Salad

Entrees: Alaskan Halibut Sandwich; Pacific Rum Beef Salad; Penne with Lemon basil Sauce and Grilled Chicken Breast; Crab & Shrimp Cake; The Pinnacle Burger; Sterling Beef Tenderloin with Oregon Blue Cheese Crust; Vegetarian Couscous

Dessert: Fresh Strawberries with Raspberry Sorbet; Chocolate Brownie Decadence; Ice Creams and Sorbets; Fruit Plate

Sail I hope you had some cake this evening for your special day;)

I just had the Chocolate Lava Cake last week and I wouldn't say that it was to die for. It was the best dessert on the menu certainly but it wasn't something that I would order over a good piece of cheesecake. Imagine a medium-sized, hot, fairly-undercooked brownie with some grand marnier flavored whipped cream on top. I enjoyed it but it wasn't incredible.

So, does this mean that the chocolate lava cake isn't served in the main dining room.......only at the Pinnacle Grille? Since we have 2 young children, we probably won't be dining in the PG, but I would love to try this dessert.

Archived