North Shore NCL or Roberts Hawaii

lvcruises

I'm currently book on the NCL Famous North Shore Post-cruise. NCL leaves at 8:45 returning to airport at 1:45 for $49. Roberts leaves at 9:30 returning to airport at 3:30 for $29. Our flight is at 6 so both are fine. I have read the write up for both and somethings are similar and others aren't. I'm trying to find people who have done the different tours so that I can compare them. I need to make a final decision soon if I want to change. They both sound nice, so other than the money difference I'm not sure if there is anything else that is a major differenc. Any info would be appreciated.

I lived in the North Shore area, so if you posted what things both included you could probably get lots of feedback from folks who know the area well if you cant find someone who has been on both tours.

Ok, this will be a little long.

NCL - Your tour will take you through pineapple and sugar cane fields to the north side of the Island of Oahu. Here you will view the island's famous surfing beaches such as Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach and Banzai Pipeline before continuing on along beautiful coastline to the other side of the Ko'olau mountain range. You will see shrimp farms, Chinaman's Hat and then make a stop at the Macadamia Nut Farm. Finally you will have a 30-minute visit at Byodo Temple.

Roberts Hawaii - On this different “Little Circle Island” adventure you'll first stop at Nuuanu Pali Lookout followed by a scenic drive past Kualoa, Lai‘e and Sunset Beach. Then, see Oahu’s famed North Shore including a stop in Haleiwa Town. Later, stop at Dole Plantation.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived