Question about Liberty's cabin (suite)7243

Travelwiser13

Thank you rather for more confirmation Rather and Serene, I'm so impressed!:) Not only have I gotten my answers in spades but a picture to go along with it. You have made my day. Thank you , thank you, thank you!

Part of the reason I picked this cabin is because it stated jacuzzi. I'm not one to do the public ones #1 because of so many people and me being self conscious but #2 I can't regulate the temperature so if it's too hot or too cool nothing I can do to fix it and then won't help me. But the single most important reason to have a jacuzzi available 24/7 for me is due to a health issue with my bones (AS). I find in the middle of the night sometimes I need the relief. As this will be our first real vacation no kids for a long time, I wanted to make sure it was super special and would cover all needs and try to predict anything that might impede resting/or ability to move so we can have all the fun too.

I know things will come up but being prepared as possible sure helps.;)

Thanks a million!:cool:

Any noise issues in that location? Anything across the hall like a steward's closet or ice machine?

inside cabins are across the hall from 7243

7270 iwill be very convenient for the elevators...should not be an issue with noise unless you have rude passengers sailing with you. You wont hear the ding form the elevators unless you are standing right under them

We had Suites #7231 and #7233 on the Liberty and we had jacuzzi tubs. They looked just like Serene56's pictures.

I lliked this cabin and it's location so much ( 7233 ) that I picked it on both the Glory and Liberty cruise and yes it has a jacuzzi!:)

Archived