SOS past guest party?

lunyma

Probably a dumb question, but I haven't been on RCCL for 4 years, and not on the SOS for 5. Is there a past guest party on the 4 night sailing? If there is, is it on formal night (which I do not plan on dressing for)?

The only 'dumb' question is the one left unasked. :)

RCCL does not do past guest parties for their 3-4 night cruises. I think they only do them for 7+ days, but am not positive about that part.

Have a fantastic cruise, we love Sovereign!

The only 'dumb' question is the one left unasked. :)

RCCL does not do past guest parties for their 3-4 night cruises. I think they only do them for 7+ days, but am not positive about that part.

Have a fantastic cruise, we love Sovereign!

Thanks HH! I didn't think they did those anymore (although they used to)... I am SO looking forward to my upcoming cruise. We are driving DS down to school in Sarasota (we live in the Chicago area), and I thought that this would be a great time to relax before the long drive home. I'm countin' down the days...

They do have a past guest party on Sovereign for Platinum & above ... which from your past cruise list I see you qualify......:D

When we were on Sov. last year the party was held around 11:00 on the last day....

They do have a past guest party on Sovereign for Platinum & above ... which from your past cruise list I see you qualify......:D

When we were on Sov. last year the party was held around 11:00 on the last day....

Thanks, KC! Assuming that you mean 11AM, then I'm not sure I'd be willing to drag myself away from the pool for it, but we'll see... 11PM wouldn't be a problem, unless I'm on a blackjack streak <G>...

Yes, they do for Platinum and above. It was at 11:00am. We got and invitation but were busy with our DGS. It was his first cruise so we decided the time was better spent with him.

Tanker 4

Ohhhhhhh I didn't se that at all on this trip, I must have missed it in the Compass. So sorry to have given wrong information!

I believe all the C&A parties are by invitation only so there wouldn't be any info in the Compass....I know on the Enchantment in May we had an invite for the general welcome back party for all C&A members and then another invite for Plat. & Diamond members....

I believe all the C&A parties are by invitation only so there wouldn't be any info in the Compass....I know on the Enchantment in May we had an invite for the general welcome back party for all C&A members and then another invite for Plat. & Diamond members....

Ahh that makes perfect sense!

I can't wait until our Enchantment cruise!!!

We were on SOS last May (2006).

They do not have a special lounge to wait in before boarding:(

I honestly can't remember if they had anything for us at 11am on the last day. (We are diamond plus) We must have skipped it.

We have sailed on SOS many times and went last year because we wanted to see all the new changes that were highlighted on that TV show they made about it being in dry dock.

We were disappointed that our stateroom did not look like it was redone. But the clock now works!

Thanks, PantherFan... I'm not worried about the boarding lounge because I'll be getting to the port late. We have to move our son in to his apt in Sarasota late that morning and we'll probably be amongst the last to get onboard. Kinda weird for me, as I'm usually amongst the first :).

Archived