AD Mini Suite on Star Princess

MsDolly

I don't know what to do, I have the opportunity to upgrade to a Mini for only a couple of hundred dollars. The TA says it's an AE guarantee(assigned was not available) this typically means you'll get bumped as only two of that Cat exists. I have no problem with being bumped but when I look at the deck plan a Cat. AD mini suite appears to be no larger a cabin then any other on that floor-none of which are mini suites. Has anyone had an experience with being in an AD mini suite on the Star or similar and what can you tell me.

Confussed and running out of time to make my upgrade decision.:confused:

Bel

The mini suites on the Star Princess are all on the Dolphin Deck and a Few on the Aft part of the Emerald Deck . The Emerald deck mini's are covered , the ones on the Dolphin deck are not. Only the regular balcony cabins on the Caribe deck are larger. You will have a bigger cabin with the Mini Suites.

You will probably get assigned to a AC or AB cabin on the Dolphin Deck. THere are not many AD's on the Emerald and they usually book fairly quickly because of the covered balcony. We have stayed on the Star in an AB (D330) and it was a great location. You will love the extra sitting area and larger bathroom.

I say...GO for it!

Archived