Question about Tide to Go travel stick

ChefPeg

Hi all,

I'm off to Walmart and I'm going to find another brand of travel stick. I'll see if it works as well as the Tide.

Sounds like for some ladies the Tide stick wasn't all that hot anyway. I didn't care for the Shout wipes, for me it didn't work as well as Tide.

I love the Shout wipes - use them all the time and they work GREAT!!

Now since we can only carry aboard 3 oz. containers I will have to pack most of my toiletries in my checked baggage. I was wondering how this would affect them being in the luggage hold. Is the temp. in the luggage hold really hot or does it get really cold in some altitudes???

That is something I have wondered about before. Like subjecting my good perfume to high temps or my lipstick softening.

I have always, always, packed my toiletries in my checked suitcase, and they have always been in the same condition as when I packed them. No impact.

I love the Shout wipes - use them all the time and they work GREAT!!

Maybe I'll try them again. The only time I bought them was when they first came out, so maybe now they are new and improved:) .

Thanks!

FYI........ I just went to the Procter & Gamble web site and checked out their boards. Lots of mention about the smell but no explanation of why anywhere.

Very interesting!! That was good thinking to check out the web site. What's even more interesting is no mention of the cause. Hmmmmmmmm!

Thanks for the checking it for us. The mystery still goes on then, eh?

Archived