Which ships have the new menus?

twnkltoz

I honestly haven't seen a change in the room service menus on Princess in many years. Those that the link to you too are still current, believe it or not.

They look fine to me !!! But honestly, I'm thrilled that Princess offers the option of the UBD & the UBB ! Also I have read that many people have written in on their breakfast cards items that have arrived with no problem. This time I'm in a mini suite but after the kids get out of college I'll have to try a suite so I can have the option of ordering the dinning room menu in my room. I am not really a big eater but I just love having the option to be comfortable in my room & have a little bites :p !!!

They look fine to me !!! But honestly, I'm thrilled that Princess offers the option of the UBD & the UBB ! Also I have read that many people have written in on their breakfast cards items that have arrived with no problem. This time I'm in a mini suite but after the kids get out of college I'll have to try a suite so I can have the option of ordering the dinning room menu in my room. I am not really a big eater but I just love having the option to be comfortable in my room & have a little bites :p !!!

FYI If you find out you like hot food from room service, you should keep HAL in mind. They have a full hot breakfast menu from room service. Lunch and dinner menus with hot food as well as offering to serve anything being served in the dining room for lunch or dinner via room service. This is for every cabin at no extra charge. I love that feature of HAL. Never order room service from Princess the menu is too limited.

Also here is the link to the thread that points to the new menus for anyone who needs it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=553646&highlight=small+plate

Just wondering which ships have had the new menus rolled out (I hope Sapphire). How are they?

Same old menus on CB, just got back. They did change the menu for Sabitinni's :mad: , did not think it was anywhere near as good as the old menu. Alot of cold appetizers (artichoke, olives, mushrooms etc.) Not alot of good pasta choices as before either, I was disappointed. The steakhouse menu was the same and always a good bet, favorite dinner the whole trip.

Thanks, my plan is to work my way through all the cruiselines :p !

Archived