Promo Email From Princess

janetz

My brother and I crusie together. While I've not received this offer and neither has my brother, he has received similar offers before for "couples" and we have not had any problem getting the full onboard credit, so I suggest that you push for it. Couple doesn't mean married, it just means two people. Obviously the promo intends for solo cruisers to only get half the credit (although that doesn't seem fair either, since they pay double also).

Just wondered if anyone has come up with this problem. I received promo offer and booked a Jan 08 cruise balcony cabin. The promo says $200 per couple. My husband died 4 years ago and I am traveling with my friend who has traveled princess many times. They say that I can only have $100 for the cabin, since we are not a couple. Anyway should I try and talk to a supervisor or just forget it. I really got upset at the fact that I feel that they are punishing me because my husband died. We are paying the same amount for the cabin.

I would talk to a supervisor. This seems unreasonable to me.

;)

I don't get any e-mails either :( . I wonder if it's because I use a TA?

I do get e-mails from several lines we've never cruised (and probably never will ).

This was my earlier post. Surprisingly, I got my first e-mail from Princess yesterday :) . The first one ever! Someone must be reading these posts :confused:

Archived