A question about the Maasdam Veranda Suites

lkmamom

In the category "S" Suites, there is an outlet beside the bed on the counter/bureau. The outlet is about 4' from the edge of one side of the king bed. It is the only one in the bedroom area of the Suite. There is another plug at the dressing table.

Even if you are in an "S", if you have lots of electronics you need to plug in/charge, you will still want a power strip. Most folks with cameras, cell phones, cd players etc that need charging, bring a power strip or it's a nuisance trying to keep all the 'stuff' charged.

My thanks to all of you. I have been busy packing (I will be on the Maasdam this time next week yipeeeee:D ) or I would have responded earlier. The power bar is in the suitcase and I think that I have organized everyone well.

I feel as though I owe everyone at least a bottle of "two buck Chuck!"

Grannynurse, I hope that you are feeling better. I read your post about your meds and side effects. You have been in my prayers.

My family just laughs at me. It is hard to comprehend sometimes how I can find such friendships via cruise critic. Though I have not met any of you, you are all sometimes a large part of our conversations. We have had the blessings of meeting and making many wonderful and dear friends through cruise critic and on our cruises. That is just special to me.

So thanks again, and I am off to arrange and re-arrange everyones suitcases!:eek: Can you tell I am just a little excited:rolleyes:

Linda

Archived