Explorer of the Seas - Owners Suites

What kind of feedback are you looking for?

This suite is very BIG and would be good if you wanted to have some sort of party in there. After the OS, we got a GS and I still thought it had PLENTY of room for 2 people, and $1000 less (on average).

Last cruise we got an inside and I lived to tell the tale! It wasn't bad at all for sleeping but more than 2 people at once getting ready would be hard.

Next cruise I have D1s booked, that should be a happy medium.

Had OS #1314 for the 5n to Bermuda last November. Fantastic room with tons of room on the hump. Big flatscreen TV, stereo system, and fab shower.

The balcony was far too small though to enjoy - but was not needed in the Atlantic in November! Some pics in my signoff in the Explorer album.

Had OS 1320 on our 6/30/06 cruise. It was on the hump and right by the elevator. It was an AWESOME room. But with 4 of us, one bathroom wasn't cutting it, so now we have decided on 2 rooms (had the OS on the Voyager and Jewel too..the one on the Jewel was even nicer).

Archived