Roll Call-Pride Dec 1-15,07 Barbados

Foxberry

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rapunzal,

So glad you will be joining us, we will have to plan a meeting spot/time on the ship. You mentioned you are a first time Seabourn cruiser, if you need a referral coupon please email me at Foxberry at netzero dot com.

Welcome to Seabourn, it will be our 4th cruise and each one is better than the one before. Robbie

Referral coupons are sent to past sailors to give to new sailors for shipboard credit for both. In the past we have gotten 3 new groups of people to sail Seabourn so we have been rewarded with the $400 onboard credit to use for excursions, the spa, or gift shop items, internet usage, things like that.

If you would like to send me an email I can tell you more about it and pass one along to you. It will give both you and me $400 ship board credit as long as the coupon accompanies your last payment. We do not have to be on the same cruise. My email is Foxberry at netzero dot com

Robbie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Robbie,

Tried to email you but it was returned to me as no access? Just wanted to let you know that we are staying at the Hilton like you on 30/11. If you would like to email me I'll try and reply to you again.

Best wishes from England

Anne :)

Hi Anne, I got your last email and responded, so hopefully we are back in communication privately as well as here. The Barbados info on another thread has been quite interesting. We booked the Coconut Court from Martita's review. We are three couples traveling together (2 sets are repeat sailors) and we look forward to meeting you on the Pride. Robbie

Hi Foxberry,

Got your email and pictures!!! thank you - trying to send you a picture of us etc but the email keeps being returned as undeliverable - I will persevere, but just in case it doesn't get through to you - we'll meet up in the Skybar and it will make finding you so much easier!

LOL Anne :o

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I'd welcome help in selecting a place to stay in Barbados before our December 8 cruise.

We plan to arrive in Barbados two days early and were planning to stay at the Hilton. But I've heard that the beach restoration really detracts from the Hilton at this time. Where would you suggest we stay rather than the Hilton.

Thanks for your help.

So glad you are joining us in Barbados, we will have been on the ship for a week prior so we will be at the Sky Bar having cocktails during your life boat drill :p. My husband Jim and I are traveling with his sister and DH, we hope to meet you.

We are staying at the Coconut Court in Barbados, very nice people to work with so far, but I can't say anything about the place yet.

Let me know if you would like to reveal more about yourself other than xyz and we will meet for a drink:cool: Robbie

Thanks Robbie

I appreciate the information.

You will be in Barbados a week before us. Should you glean any relevant information in the interim and have the ability to post it here, that would be very helpful.

Look forward to meeting you on December 8.

Thanks again.

Harvey

Archived