Carnival Unveils Design Details for Resort-Style Pool Areas on Fantasy Class ships

Flip2cruise

[quote name='Cruisetrio']If anyone knows of a handy link to the dry dock schedules, please share:D[/quote]

Go to [URL]http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipscarnival.php[/URL] pick a ship, then select "Fact Sheet" under "Other Information"

[quote name='chandom']Go to [URL]http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipscarnival.php[/URL] pick a ship, then select "Fact Sheet" under "Other Information"[/quote]
Thanks! This is the coolest website! Paradise will be in drydock 1st 2 weeks in Dec.08. Darn! That's when we always sail her!

Well, this just makes my decision harder. I was all set to book a cruise this week for the week before Easter (Only time we can go). It would be Me, DH, DS9 and DD6. We finally narrowed it down and decided to go on the Freedom because it was new and we typically do the Eastern and this is the Western.

But, this waterpark looks so cool. Drawbacks are that the ships are older and that the cruise is only 5 days instead of 7. Can anyone tell me more about the Imagination or the Inspiration??

[quote name='LHP']Am I blind or was the Serenity area the only one with NO PICTURES!!!

aaauuugghhhhh :eek:[/quote]

You're right!!

Did you notice the water park is going in the aft pool area with the slide coming from the F-deck behind the funnel? (right in the middle of the smoke...LOL)

Where is this "adult serenity pool area" going to be???:confused:

[quote name='chandom']Go to [URL]http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipscarnival.php[/URL] pick a ship, then select "Fact Sheet" under "Other Information"[/quote]

[B]Loved that site! How cool! Now the bad thing, they NEVER mentioned the new slide(s) nor the ADULT AREA:confused: [/B]

[B]It only mentioned the Children's water spray park. I am hoping they just dont have all the info as of yet![/B]

[quote name='beccadoby'][B]Loved that site! How cool! Now the bad thing, they NEVER mentioned the new slide(s) nor the ADULT AREA:confused: [/B]

[B]It only mentioned the Children's water spray park. I am hoping they just dont have all the info as of yet![/B][/quote]

My personal guess is the adult area will be where the kids pool use to be, On Promenade deck.

The Children’s Water Spray Park is going up on Verandah, that would include the slides.

The make over on Lido is for the most part the removal of the current slide, my guess would be considered part of the spray park thing.

[quote name='chandom']My personal guess is the adult area will be where the kids pool use to be, On Promenade deck.
[/quote]

:eek: :eek: :eek:
That area is so small!!! Where would an adult pool go?? I hope not , but that is one of the only places left.

:cool: I say just make the Lido deck pool adult only...LMAO

[quote name='kelz66']:eek: :eek: :eek:
That area is so small!!! Where would an adult pool go?? I hope not , but that is one of the only places left.

:cool: I say just make the Lido deck pool adult only...LMAO[/QUOTE]

I don't think the Serenity adult area is going to have a pool.

[quote name='Rowan555']I don't think the Serenity adult area is going to have a pool.[/quote]

But this was in their first announcement:

[I]The site also provides a preview of upcoming "Evolutions of Fun" upgrades which will include expansive children’s water parks, the creation of [U]the exclusive adults-only "Serenity" pool areas[/U], and a new design style and feature for the ships’ pool areas.[/I]

[URL]http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Articles/EOF_website.aspx[/URL]

:cool:

[quote name='kelz66']But this was in their first announcement:

[I]The site also provides a preview of upcoming "Evolutions of Fun" upgrades which will include expansive children’s water parks, the creation of [U]the exclusive adults-only "Serenity" pool areas[/U], and a new design style and feature for the ships’ pool areas.[/I]

[URL]http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Articles/EOF_website.aspx[/URL]

:cool:[/quote]
Im sure there will be another press release within the next week or so detailing the Adult area.
Just based on the design of Waterworks, I would imagine most kids and many adults will be flocking to that spot.

[quote name='LibertyCruiser']Im sure there will be another press release within the next week or so detailing the Adult area.
Just based on the design of Waterworks, I would imagine most kids and many adults will be flocking to that spot.[/quote]

I would hope that the adult serenity area is away from that then...LOL:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='bp traveler']I noticed in your foot notes that the Miracle is Bermunda bound in 2009?

How did you find this out? I thought that looked interesting and tried to pull it up on CCL's web but it does not go out that far?

Thanks[/quote]

here is the link
[url]http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.aspx?embkCode=NYC&groupInd=&itinCode=BR2&shipCode=MI&durDays=6&subRegionCode=BM[/url]

Archived