"Cruise train" London to Harwich

gaileeh

We are traveling on the train from London Liverpool St. Station to Harwich Intl. for our cruise departure on Sept. 10th. I have seen that the railway has added a non-stop from London to Harwich and vise versa on the dates of embarkation and disembarkation. Does anyone know if these non stop trains are crowded? With luggage in tow I don't care to be crammed in a train for an hour making our way to the quay. Any help would be appreciated.

Gail

We are traveling on the train from London Liverpool St. Station to Harwich Intl. for our cruise departure on Sept. 10th. I have seen that the railway has added a non-stop from London to Harwich and vise versa on the dates of embarkation and disembarkation. Does anyone know if these non stop trains are crowded? With luggage in tow I don't care to be crammed in a train for an hour making our way to the quay. Any help would be appreciated.

Gail

The trains in morning going to the ship will be quiet,every one wants to go into London,

BG

I have seen that the railway has added a non-stop from London to Harwich and vise versa on the dates of embarkation and disembarkation. Does anyone know if these non stop trains are crowded?
The special cruise trains will really only have cruise passengers on board. The normal trains will not be crowded, for the reason that MAKEM gives.

Archived