New Princess DVD & New Mattresses

NthernLgts

A 2007 Princess DVD arrived in the mail today. Its mostly the same stuff, always a good primer for a cruise, but it did state that the entire fleet had been fitted with "new Simmons Beautyrest mattresses". As we are only a week and a half away from traveling on the CB, I can only hope this is the case!

We board the ship as you are getting off. If this is true, please try not to put any lumps in the mattress before we get there. ;)

But I am still requesting, by Fax, an egg crate, as I don't believe their DVD noise. :) Not after all the feed back still about how terrible the mattresses are on the CB.

A 2007 Princess DVD arrived in the mail today. Its mostly the same stuff, always a good primer for a cruise, but it did state that the entire fleet had been fitted with "new Simmons Beautyrest mattresses". As we are only a week and a half away from traveling on the CB, I can only hope this is the case!

I hope this is true. cruising on the cb oct 7 Will still request the egg cate just in case. Keep us posted Thanks

Hi sailing on the crown 8/19/ going to the meet and greet? 2nd day skywalkers lounge 3 pm? go to roll call

We board the ship as you are getting off. If this is true, please try not to put any lumps in the mattress before we get there. ;)

But I am still requesting, by Fax, an egg crate, as I don't believe their DVD noise. :) Not after all the feed back still about how terrible the mattresses are on the CB.

I dont see that on the special request unless I missed it. Did you just fax to them @ the same fax # as on the celebrations form? This seems like a very good idea.

Thanks Toto

I dont see that on the special request unless I missed it. Did you just fax to them @ the same fax # as on the celebrations form? This seems like a very good idea.

Thanks Toto

I too would like to know where the faxes should be sent.

The Fax number I have for Princess requests is 661-284-4745

I wish I could tell you that I just sent ours to confirm the number, but my fax line has been down since last night and I am waiting for the repair man as I type. This is the number that has worked in the past though. Glad I tried to fax it over last night or I would not have had any idea the line was down, as I only use the line for receiving a fax.

Archived