Where would be the Most Romantic place to:

redcc55

Red, we were at the luau too! I'm glad you found a romantic place to propose. That luau was great and I highly recommend it to everyone but book it as early as you can because the seating is based on the time you book. We were in the first row of tables behind those seated at the low tables.

Sorry we missed everyone at the roll call meeting. We got there 20 minutes late. Didn't see many people there - just one couple. I wrote a message on the roll call board about the reason why we were late. We were looking forward to meeting everyone.

Pat

Hi all - got back very very late last night and had to go back to work very very early this morning. And we're still unpacking of course.

So sorry that we missed you Pat - we did wait - but unfortunately I do feel your pain about the restaurant reservations.

And yes - he did it! He asked, she said yes, and someone should be bragging about the ring - it is absolutely gorgeous. They were like 2 kids the rest of the trip. We had a great time, mostly because of Rich & Bonnie. (looking forward to the wedding date too)

Will post a review of our trip as soon as I can.

Corie

Archived