A Unique way to relive your cruise!

Mountainveiw

My husband and I had our first cruise experience in April when we went on a Panama cruise aboard the Noordam. It was perfect! Not one complaint!!! Wanting to relive these beatiful memories I have discovered a way I want to share if anyone is interested. I did post this on the Photo Gallery board, but for those wo do not go there here is the info.

I have just received the first of 2 books I had made with pictures from our cruise through the Panama. I wanted some way other than scrapbooking or photo albums to display our photos. I am so glad I discovered this company, the website is: www.photoinpress.ca. For those who have not heard of these books it is well worth looking into. You download a program that allows you to select, crop, organize, choose several layouts and add text. Then you send your completed layout through their website and they look after the rest. Your book is professionally bound and the quality of the pages is that of a picture book you would buy in a book store. I received my finished book in less than 2 weeks. My amature photos look very impressive and professional. The book I just received are photos I took during our pre-cruise week in New York City, I converted them all to black and white. The second book is the cruise through the Panama and the port of call we visited. Can't wait now to see the results. The cost is based on how many pages and size you choose to make the book. In comparison to having to buy good quaility photo paper, ink and a book to display finished work, I think it is a great deal. These are memories I want to cherish for years to come and have found a great way to preserve them. The link above is one of many that are available, just do a search for photo books and enjoy creating a beautiful memory.:D

I live in Canada and the company I used is from Montreal. Now that I know what the books are like I would like to try other companies to compare. Shutterfly is on my list, so thanks for the insight. I discovered how much I enjoy taking photos on this cruise and feel another addiction coming on.

My 9 year old DD's class did this a few months ago. It was such a great presentation that I had wondered where to get it done.

In class each child wrote and illustrated their own story and then layed out their book. Then they were sent for binding and we were presented with three copies near the last week of school.

My DD even included a dedication page, dedicating hers to her grandpa (my dad), who passed away at the end of April. :( :) :( :)

Archived