Inside Guarantee???

lmao.....well to me its the graveyard of never more. :rolleyes: That's why I tell folks to do Mariner now before she goes off to the land of never more as Edgar Allen Poe says in his story. croaks "nevermore" again.

....there will be more ships Im telling myself just as good as Mariner.

(just teasing)

I am sure you will get an even better ship.

We wanted to squeeze an extra cruise in this year, so 6 weeks ago booked the Liberty for Sept. with a guarantee inside, cat. Z. (didnt know there was one) We have always done a balcony, but the ship is new, the price was really great so we went for it. We were assigned to an inside on the 9th deck (think it is Cat.M) aft, which was an "upgrade" to a higher deck which suits us just fine as that is only one flight up to the pools, etc. I feel we did very well, but our next cruise is for a balcony. But if we get a good deal $$$ like this again and can get an extra cruise slipped in, I will go for the inside.

We are getting ready to book Mariner of the Seas in Dec. 2008. Actually, have a cabin on hold.

There aren't any guarantees being offered on this sailing right now. I'd love a balcony guarantee, but the website says N/a. When I called I was told they didnt' have any.

So, here's my question - what is the rhyme or reason for guarantees being offered...is it that this cruise is too far away or do some sailings just not have them? It can't be a ship thing since some of you have mentioned getting guarantees on the Mariner!

We're new to RCI, any help would be appreciated!!

Archived