Fantasy picture window

brandymleahy

For us, it wouldn't be worth the extra money for the balcony. The regular staterooms are considerably cheaper - so much so that you can often pay for 2 cruises in an oceanview or 1 cruise in a suite. I'll take 2 cruises. We have had the oceanview stateroom on the Fantasy, and we were on the Riviera deck - it was neat sitting in the window and being so close to the water. On Conquest we were on Deck 11, I believe, so the water was WAY down there. We've got 3 Fantasy cruises coming up, and all are in inside staterooms - we enjoy sitting out on deck and enjoying the other public areas of the ship, so we'd rather spend as little as possible on the room so that we can cruise more often and spend more money in port.

I did a search and I didn't find alott about them.... The only question I have is do the picture windows open???

Also If is doesn't open is it worth the extra $$$ to get the upgrade to a cat 11 with a balcony?

Umm, we were on the Riviera Deck of the Elation, a sister of the Fantasy. We had a rough night. We had waves slapping our window. I really would not want one that opened. I, personally, would not spend the money to upgrade to a Cat 11, but I am known to be frugal.:p

Doc:)

I think the spirit class ships have a 5A window that is more like a french door that opens slightly. Only on spirit class ships. They allow air but the view looks pretty much totally blocked. I would still get one just because it opens.

They dont open on Fantasy class or Conquest class.

I think the spirit class ships have a 5A window that is more like a french door that opens slightly. Only on spirit class ships. They allow air but the view looks pretty much totally blocked. I would still get one just because it opens.

They dont open on Fantasy class or Conquest class.

Does anyone have apicture of these french door windows? I am just curious!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived