HAL Website

Suitegurl

I've been having trouble for days. I reported it and was told it's a maintenance issue - will be resolved soon. In the meantime, you can clear that empty blue screen by holding down your Shift Key while you click on Reload. It may take 2 or 3 tries, but you should get where you want to go.

Also having "issues" this morning. When viewing the pricing for certain cruises it keeps saying no cabins available for selected number of guests (2). It is also coming up this way on other online TA sites for HAL cruises. As of yesterday there were many cabins available. Received this response for multiple cruises and dates.

Late Saturday night, there was a notice on HAL's homepage that the site would be down for a few hours overnight Saturday - Sunday. When I was on the site a few minutes ago, the message was gone, but the section I was trying to access (checking to see if my cruise price had dropped!) was not working properly.

Also having "issues" this morning. When viewing the pricing for certain cruises it keeps saying no cabins available for selected number of guests (2). It is also coming up this way on other online TA sites for HAL cruises. As of yesterday there were many cabins available. Received this response for multiple cruises and dates.

I am having the same problem.

Archived