Blowdryer On Cb Prncess

sunneesmile

My MIL just returned fro a sail on the Princess Sun and said her b;owdryer woud not work int he outlet, The plug on her blowdryer had GFI plug (the big plug with the buttons for checking grounding). My flatrion on blowdryer have those as well. Will my applicances work on the CB???:rolleyes:

I have never found a U.S. appliance that wouldn't plug in and work on a Princess ship. Hairdryers, curling irons, striaghteners. Mine also has the plug with the buttons to check the ground and have used it on almost every Princess ship in the fleet, including the Sun and CB. This is very strange.

As the other's said, your appliances will work on the CB. Ask your MIL if she tried to plug her blowdryer into the "shavers only" plug in the bathroom. That won't work! We bring a power strip for the outlet in the cabin (usually at the desk) and everything works fine :) .

I have never found a U.S. appliance that wouldn't plug in and work on a Princess ship. Hairdryers, curling irons, striaghteners. Mine also has the plug with the buttons to check the ground and have used it on almost every Princess ship in the fleet, including the Sun and CB. This is very strange.

Well, maybe that was her way of discouraging my packing too much. I just got one of those tourmaline ionic dryers and it dries my long think hair in anout half the time.

Archived