zip lining canopy aruba or antigua

gregandto

Hi Everyone,

I know this is not the forum to ask this question, but I cannot seem to find any good information on the port of call forum. We really want to do a zip lining canopy excursion and are looking at either Aruba or Antigua, has anyone done either of these. We are going to be on the crown b2b beginning oct. 27th. We really want the most adventurous one. We look forward to hearing from anyone who has done either of these. Thanks ;)

I have done zip lines in other locations than those mentioned. I have not done a zip line there, but have been to Aruba and I cannot imagine a zip line there being very adventurous. Aruba has very little elevation change and almost no trees. Not much help but there it is anyway.

I am sorry I meant to say St. Lucia or Antigua, you are both right about Aruba. We have already decided that in Aruba we are renting a Harley. But have viewed the zip lining sites for St. Lucia and Antigua and can't seem to figure out which one is more adventurous. Thank you for your replies:rolleyes:

Nope we have movies/pictures of him doing the one in st. lucia this one moved to fast for him to get the camera out of his pocket, although if it is the same company that the cruiselines use I can point you to their website and there are some photos just not the parachute

Archived