Embassy Suites FLL

prarie cruiser

Afraid I have read so much of these boards I have gotten myself confused as to the Embassy Suites and the AmeriSuites. Please set me straight.

Is the Embassy Suites the one near the Outback Steakhouse and some other hotels and restaurants?

Is it getting remodeled or is that the Amerisuites? If remodeling, what is the current progress?

Does it have happy hour and breakfast?

I am staying there pre-cruise and would like some feedback.

Afraid I have read so much of these boards I have gotten myself confused as to the Embassy Suites and the AmeriSuites. Please set me straight.

Is the Embassy Suites the one near the Outback Steakhouse and some other hotels and restaurants?

Is it getting remodeled or is that the Amerisuites? If remodeling, what is the current progress?

Does it have happy hour and breakfast?

I am staying there pre-cruise and would like some feedback.

Well - this is confusing. Embassy Suites and Amerisuites is right next to the Outback.

Last time I checked, both hotels were undergoing remodeling or planned remodeling.

Both have breakfast.

Embassy Suites is a much taller hotel and is a much nicer hotel. Amerisuites (will not stay there, very bad service) is set back from 17th Street as Embassy Suites is on the main drag (17th Street) though the address puts it on a different street.

I probably didn't help. The 2 hotels literally are next to each other. They are entirely different hotels.

Well - this is confusing. Embassy Suites and Amerisuites is right next to the Outback.

Last time I checked, both hotels were undergoing remodeling or planned remodeling.

Both have breakfast.

Embassy Suites is a much taller hotel and is a much nicer hotel. Amerisuites (will not stay there, very bad service) is set back from 17th Street as Embassy Suites is on the main drag (17th Street) though the address puts it on a different street.

I probably didn't help. The 2 hotels literally are next to each other. They are entirely different hotels.

I agree with Coral. We stayed there twice. After the first stay we said it cant get any worse, but it did.

Comparing Amerisuites to Embassy Suites is like comparing beer to champagne. Embassy suites is a nicer property with a huge atrium, managers free cocktail party every night, free full hot breakfast in the morning. Amerisuites is a obsolete brand that will soon be replaced by Hyatt Place, designed to compete with Marriott Courtyard and Hilton Garden Inn. Still not in the same league as an Embassy Suites.

This map should help clear up the location issue:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=26.099213,-80.131906&spn=0.00687,0.009978&t=h&z=17&om=1&msid=111808212097114498924.00043793178f17d9ae0d6

Archived