Carnival Fascination to Jacksonville!

dgsiii

Yeah, that doesn't sound promising! DH and I booked a cruise for next July, a combination visit to family in Atlanta, drive to Jax and cruise on Celebration. Guess I have to get on the phone to find out what's up with that :(

. We're in kind of the same boat (pun intended). We have reservations on the Celebration for April 19, 2008. That is the first cruise that won't be happening. We have a group of about 20 signed up for it. Oh well the TA will have to get busy and find us another one. It's too bad, though. We jsut moved to Jacksonville and it would have been so convenient. :confused:

Anybody got any idea what Carnival will offer us as a substitute?

I think in the past, Carnival has offered OBC to people. Maybe I should try to book a cruise for next Aug on Celebration and see what I can get..lol.

Yeah, that doesn't sound promising! DH and I booked a cruise for next July, a combination visit to family in Atlanta, drive to Jax and cruise on Celebration. Guess I have to get on the phone to find out what's up with that :(

I think the driving distance from Atlanta to Mobile is about the same as that from Atlanta to Jax. See if you can book Holiday before she is sent away as well.

. We're in kind of the same boat (pun intended). We have reservations on the Celebration for April 19, 2008. That is the first cruise that won't be happening. We have a group of about 20 signed up for it. Oh well the TA will have to get busy and find us another one. It's too bad, though. We jsut moved to Jacksonville and it would have been so convenient. :confused:

Anybody got any idea what Carnival will offer us as a substitute?

We were booked on the Conquest when it was moved to Galveston--we were given $50 onboard credit for the extra travel. We had 4 cabins, decided to cancel.

We all re-booked on the Holiday--3 days later it was cancelled due to Fema--we received $100 pp person shipboard credit to use on any cruise in the future.

We finally got to go on the Inspiration that year and had a wonderful time.

Archived